Analog Forestry implementation at Belipola Arboretum provides a range of rare and nutritious foods.
Our 2019 strategy for "filling in the gaps" by planting tree crops and arboreal structures to prevent heat stress, as well as to support perennial food crops (liana and vines), has generated the possibility of creating menus that reflect the diversity of our Analog Forest..
Our food is the result of
- A wholesome and clean environment
- No toxins or agrochemicals
- A healthy organic soil as the growing substrate
- A sustainable design of native and exotic food crops
- Locally crafted tastes and flavors
- Dedicated attention to production and preparation.
is included for free.
100% Sri Lankan
(Locally sourced from home garden, farm to table and farmers markets)
Served @ scheduled times, though can be made flexible on request. All meals are served in a common dining facility that is designed in a traditional old-home style kitchen that may smell of wood-fire.